Due to roulette’s undeniable popularity, different variants have been created with features that make the game even more entertaining. One of these is the Triple Zero Roulette.
Discover everything you need to know about Triple Zero Roulette, and find out what the three zeroes on the iconic wheel can do to increase your potential wins in this guide!
Triple zero roulette started when The Venetian casino included it in a game called Sands Roulette in 2016.
Triple Zero Roulette wheel layout
The difference of Triple Zero with European and American Roulette
This variant’s difference from the European and American roulette is obvious— has three zeros on the wheel. The third zero was added on the layout with an ‘S’ that stands for Sands and it raises the casino advantage to 7.69% from the single zero’s 2.7% and double zero’s 5.26%.
Majority of the roulette wheels you’ll find in casinos are either European or American that feature 37 pockets and 38 pockets respectively. In European Roulette, the wheel features one green zero, while the American version has two green zero pockets.
Meanwhile, Triple Zero Roulette features 39 pockets that include the zero, double zero, and triple zero.
Payouts in Triple Zero
The triple zero sometimes appears as 000 or a logo of the casino. The payouts here are the same with single or double zero wheels which is 35:1 on any winning single number. However, the odds across the three variants on a single number bet are different. The odds against winning the zero in European roulette is:
- 36 to 1, and 37 to 1 in American roulette.
- 38 to 1 in Triple Zero roulette.
The other payouts in Triple Zero Roulette are shown in the table below:
Types of bets
There are different side bets you can place in Triple Zero Roulette to potentially increase your winnings.
Here are the types of bets you can place when you play roulette:
Inside bets are located at the inner section of the table. These bets have higher payouts, however, they also have lower chances of turning up.
The following are inside bets you can bet on in roulette:
- Straight up bet - This is a bet on a single number.
- Split bet - The split bet is placed on two adjacent numbers.
- Street bet - This is a bet placed on any three numbers in a row.
- Corner bet - This bet is placed on the corner where four numbers intersect.
- Six line / Double street - This is a bet placed on six horizontal numbers on the table.
Outside bets have smaller payouts but higher chances of turning up. Here are the following outside bets you can bet on:
- Low or high 1 to 18 / 19 to 36 - This is a bet on either low or high numbers ranging from 1 to 18 or 19 to 36, respectively.
- Red or black - This bet is placed on either all black or red pockets..
- Even or odd - This bet is placed on either even or odd numbers.
- Dozen bet - This bet allows you to bet on a range of 12 numbers in each spin.
- Column bet - This is placed in vertical columns containing 12 numbers.
- Snake bet - This bet covers the numbers 1, 5, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 23, 27, 30, 32, and 34.
Make your bet and spin the wheel
Now that you know why Triple Zero Roulette is different, it’s time to discover if you have the skills and luck to win in the game. If you want to play other roulette games, head on to Bitcasino and try a wide variety of roulette games such as Instant Roulette, Roulette Pro, Bombay Club Live Roulette, and more!
Words by: Rainielle Barlaw