New action unlocked: Discover the best VR poker games
Dive into the world of virtual reality technology with Oculus poker games! Experience immersive casino gaming unlike any other when you play casino games using a VR headset. Buckle up and step into a world of amazing poker games right here at Bitcasino.
Virtual reality (VR) technology has been making waves in the gaming industry since the release of Oculus Rift in the late 2010s. Offering a one-of-a-kind first-person perspective of online gaming action, it quickly became available to numerous RPG video games.
Soon enough, VR technology made its way to online casino gaming, allowing gamblers to play their favourite table games on a whole different level. VR innovations continued to thrive in the casino gaming industry and aside from slot variations such as Starburst, it has now ventured into the realm of poker. Explore today’s greatest VR poker games here!
Texas Hold’em Poker VR
Texas Hold’em Poker VR is a great game with lots of cool avatars that allows you to battle against different players in a live competition. Its special features include:
✔️Different types of tables to choose from
✔️Free welcome bonus chips of 10,000,000 for new players.
Here’s a step by step guide on how to play it:
- Click the ‘start’ button to begin the game.
- You will instantly receive your welcome bonus when you start playing.
- Then, you are given the option to choose which table you want to play at. The designated stakes in that specific table are flashed for you to see immediately.
- After choosing a table, you will have to wait for the next hand.
- Before the cards are dealt, place your bet.
- When you receive the cards, check them and choose whether to call, fold or raise for that current round.
- The result will instantly be flashed afterwards.
You can play this game using Valve Index, HTC Vive or Oculus Rift headsets. For a live poker experience, you can try the Texas Hold’Em Poker game here at Bitcasino.
Gangsta Underground: The Poker
Gangsta Underground: The Poker is a thrilling game where users compete against different characters in a hidden underground location. Currently, only the single-player option is available and boasts high-quality and realistic graphics that will give you the experience of playing poker in a gangster-themed setup.
To make the most of its extraordinary display, use the pop-up labels as your guide to finding out how many chips you have left, how much you plan to bet and more. Its mechanics are similar to a typical poker game where you take turns in making bets against another character. If you win, you take all the bets from the loser and kill your opponent using a gun. However, if you lose, your avatar will be shot.
Kickstart your gameplay by following these steps:
- The moment you log into the game, you are given various gaming modes such as Single Play, My Room and Quest among others.
- Click Single Play to start the game.
- Choose your avatar among different character options.
- Then, you can play against an opponent.
- Start making bets and you can raise your wager depending on the value of cards in your hand.
You can play this on the Oculus Quest 2, Valve Index, Oculus Rift and HTC Vive VR headsets. Try practising different video poker games like the 3-Hand Casino Hold’em to get a better understanding of the rules of poker.
Poker VR is a new variant of the Casino VR Poker game that was first launched in May 2016. It became one of the most popular social apps in virtual reality and it’s back with a better and more jam-packed version. One of its special features is the realistic avatars that can mimic body and lip movements for a more interactive experience.
Moreover, it has lots of prize pool tournaments that run daily. You can download this game for free in the Oculus Store. All you need is a Gear VR headset and a compatible smartphone to start playing this game.
Here’s a tutorial on how to play Poker VR:
- When you log in to the game, you are instantly placed on a designated table for playing poker.
- Place your bet for that round.
- Then the dealer will start giving out cards to you and other participants.
- Grab the cards using the grip button to experience a more realistic feel as if touching them in real life.
- Check the cards you have and choose if you want to fold, check, call or raise.
Pokerstars VR is a new virtual reality poker game by PokerStars that has Sit & Go (SNG) tournaments where losers are instantly eliminated, making it convenient for those who only want to play for a short while. Some of its best features include a display of its leaderboards and a privacy bubble.
You can also purchase chips with real currency. Although these chips have no real monetary value, you can use them to unlock more features of the game and join high roller tournaments. Users are given the discretion to use the free-to-play options.
However, if you want to level up faster, you can go to the in-app store and purchase chips. You can download Pokerstars VR from the Oculus Store, Steam or Viveport.
To get started, follow these steps:
- At the beginning of the game, you are first situated in a lobby area where a pop window on your screen will be displayed.
- Choose the kind of table you want to be in and the number of players you want to compete with.
- Then, you can start playing poker at your chosen table.
- It uses the mechanics of a typical Texas Hold’em game.
- The goal of this game is to have the best five cards against other players to achieve victory.
Experience extraordinary gaming in poker VR
Enjoy the best in poker VR Oculus Quest, Valve Index, Oculus Rift or HTC Vive VR! Put it all at stake by trying different VR poker games with amazing graphics, interesting characters and thrilling gameplay.
Words by: Lourda Lumain